Wanderlust [Cape Cod]

Monday, September 10, 2012

Last weekend, I capped off a summer filled with mountains, oceans, sunshine, gelato and wedding planning with a visit to Cape Cod to celebrate the marriage of one of my favorite couples. I had never been to Chatham before and it couldn't have been more picture perfect. I mean...is there a better beach road on the planet than this one? Nope, didn't think so. And this picture doesn't come close to doing it justice.

Now, with the perfectly crisp fall air blowing through my window, it's safe to say I've got a bit of a back-to-school feeling going on. The kind of feeling that makes you want to wear penny loafers and a blue silk blouse to work, stay a little bit later just to sustain the momentum of a project...or y'know, take the time to blog. I still can't say how close I'll get to my regular blogging schedule, but it feels good to be back.

Images: Me (Jenn Lore)

5 comments:

Chick Tyler said...

Beautiful!

Kathryn said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures. Having grown up there I can honestly say it is a slice of paradise - always has been, always will be!

vicki archer said...

these photos are beautiful...what a wonderful place... xv

Kate Dunkin said...

Great post and such beautiful photos! Looking at pictures like these are the reason I have been looking at Cape Cod rentals all morning. I'm seriously thinking about renting a place for the whole summer next year. Thank you for sharing this with us Jenn!

Indian Wedding Planners said...

Very nice blog posts and beautiful pictures.. You're sharing very interesting and useful information. I like it!