Inspiration 8.28

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

For a while, I've felt pretty burned out on interiors inspiration. But this week I spied two very chic and unassuming apartments from fashion designers Vanessa Bruno and Lauren Moffatt and fell in love. I love the unexpected details -- the stacked japanese lanterns at Bruno's and the faded but rich dyes on Moffatt's kantha quilt. Gorgeous.

Images: 1. Birgitta Wolfgang Drejer via Remodelista, home of Vanessa Bruno 2. Alice Gao for Design Sponge, home of Lauren Moffatt

4 comments:

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

That kantha quilt is to.die.for, Jenn. Love it! :)

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

These rooms definitely have a very unexpected and whimsical feel. With the pinterest overload, it can be hard to see a fresh, new inspiration in interiors at times. I completely understand how you feel.

Jamie Herzlinger said...

Great images! I love them, looks so airy! Thanks for posting!

Love, Jamie Herzlinger

mhegan kate said...

These room is an inspiration. I would love my room to look like this. Its so refreshing and relaxing.
bean bags adelaide