[Artist Spotlight] Kristy Gammill

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

They say the first rule about being a bad blogger is to NEVER admit you've been a bad blogger. But I'm ashamed -- I can't remember ever having a longer dry spell than this one.

Thanks to everyone who stuck around this month -- posting will continue to be slower than my usual, but I hope to make the posts I do put up meaningful.

My blog has always fully reflected my interests, and now as I shift into wedding overload, I'm missing out on my usual sources of inspiration, but at the same time don't want to turn this into a wedding blog. It's going to take me a little while to figure it all out, but I have faith that I will.

In the meantime, I'm loving the day-glo, summery work of artist Kristy Gammill -- you can check out more of her work, and buy originals and prints here.

8 comments:

Sam [The Peak of Tres Chic] said...

What gorgeous pieces with rich, vibrant colors! Thank you for the intro to Kristy. And... congrats on your engagement! Your ring is beyond gorgeous. :)

StagerLinda said...

Congrats on your engagement. Write what you are inspired to write when you are inspired to write. You've had a great shift in your live-a beautiful new direction. Enjoy!

wedding planning education said...

Nice Photos and Blogs I Like It

wedding planning education

Mlle Paradis said...

Love the colors. Congratulations on your news!

new life serena said...

Sac A Main Pas cher 2012 femmes or hommes..
Tee shirts chanel femmes Pas Cher

Anonymous said...

Beautiful ring..Congratulations!

Btw, the colours are lovely.

Wedding Planner in Jaipur said...

beautiful painting there.. really vibrant and full of colors.. very nice work.

JoHetzel said...

These pieces are lovely, I really like the bright colours!! http://www.ukhomeinteriors.co.uk/